Book a consultation
  • Call us on

    020 7692 0675
    Mon-Fri: 8am-6pm
    (New enquiries only)

  • Find us at

    HCA UK Outpatients & Diagnostics The Shard, 32 St Thomas Street, London SE1 9BS

Click to call for new patient enquiry If you are an existing patient please call the consultant directly. You can find their direct number on their consultants page.

Home | FAQ's | Do I need to be referred by my GP or doctor?

Do I need to be referred by my GP or doctor?

Do I need to be referred by my GP or doctor?

For most procedures at London Bridge Orthopaedics, you will need to ask your GP or local doctor to refer you to one of our Consultants. He or she will then give you a card to contact our GP Liaison Department to book your consultation.

For further information on making an appointment, please click here. We employ some of the leading private Orthopaedic Consultants and specialists in the UK. Find a Consultant easily by visiting our ‘Meet the Team‘ page.

Our specialties

We cover all the subspecialty areas of orthopaedics

Recent articles

arthritis hand

World Arthritis Day: Quick Fact Guide

Since World Arthritis Day is this week, we are wanting to raise awareness for people who may not know much about arthritis with a quick fact guide that highlights what it is, the different types of arthritis, what the symptoms ...
Read more